Saturday, July 26, 2008

IIUM new robe..


Good morning. Just come back from photography skill class which is my 1st cocu class for this sem.
As usual i switch on my pc when just arrived at my room. Without any purpose i look through the chat space or we call here as vypress. This vypress is one of the interesting thing inside my computer. The connection is base on LAN. Through it I can connect with other students and discuss many things, opinion, knowledge etc. I thought it is very useful software but still many disadvantage outcome from it. While i read what the people here say, my mouse was dragged to the links which contain picture and it happen so sudden. It is IIUM new robe!! em honestly speaking, i like this new robe than before. No more 'songkok'.So then i can absolutely feel like bachelor degree students like other university students around the world. So how about the gown then?Hurmm still green as usual. Just it have the kind of colour loop near the neck. I think the colour will be vary base on kuliyyah or department. But it doesn't matter. The point i liked most was we start to wearing the mortarboard' one. But it doesn't mean i don't like 'songkok'. But i think it'll not suitable for the degree receiver than. Like UiTM the diploma students are only one who wearing songkok during convo ceremony. So in my opinion it is good improvement by the university. oopps...my tea start to cooling down. i need to rush then.huhu...late breakfast as usual=)

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header image by Vlad Studio